TIMES, TIME, AND HALF A TIME. A HISTORY OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM.

Comments on a cultural reality between past and future.

This blog describes Metatime in the Posthuman experience, drawn from Sir Isaac Newton's secret work on the future end of times, a tract in which he described Histories of Things to Come. His hidden papers on the occult were auctioned to two private buyers in 1936 at Sotheby's, but were not available for public research until the 1990s.



Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Note to My Subscribers: Google Plus is Shutting Down


Image Source: BAKDigital.

Launched in 2011Google+, is shutting down on 2 April 2019. If you follow this blog on my Google+ pages here and here, please subscribe now to my Blogger subscription list here. You can also receive e-mail updates on each new post by entering your e-mail in the 'subscribe' box in the side margin of this blog.

Please also join my mailing list in the footer of my main Website, here. Scroll to the very bottom of the page.

The mailing list is not yet activated so I won't be annoying you with e-mails, but if Google censors Blogger more than it is already doing, I will transfer my blogs to another platform. The mailing list will be the only way I can reach subscribers to provide new Website addresses. I will also use the mailing list to notify subscribers about upcoming projects and publications.

Image Source: Prepare for Change.

Google+ will be deleted because the platform exposed the data of 500,000 users between 2015 and March 2018. Google discovered the vulnerability but did not disclose it because its executives feared regulatory scrutiny about their data collection methods. They finally acknowledged the problem publicly on 8 October 2018. See Google's FAQ here, a report here, and discussion here.


No comments:

Post a Comment