TIMES, TIME, AND HALF A TIME. A HISTORY OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM.

Comments on a cultural reality between past and future.

This blog describes Metatime in the Posthuman experience, drawn from Sir Isaac Newton's secret work on the future end of times, a tract in which he described Histories of Things to Come. His hidden papers on the occult were auctioned to two private buyers in 1936 at Sotheby's, but were not available for public research until the 1990s.



Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Back to the Matrix: 2021 Blog Posts on Patreon


Grendel's Mother, 13th century manuscript excerpt. Image Source: Kate Innes.

Dear Blog Readers,

I received a message recently from a reader. Had I stopped blogging? No, but my most recent posts are on my Patreon page. I also have a Discord group for recent links, Telegram channel for rarer links, and a private forum for serious discussions. You are welcome to join all three. You can become a Patreon Patron here, or by clicking the button below.


Become a Patron!

My most recent posts from this year are below. I  will update this list with new links until 31 December 2021. 

We are going back to the Matrix, my friends. And we are going to get to the bottom of things.

For $1 and up Patrons:



For $10 and up Patrons, sneak peek posts on my work:


The Matrix Resurrections – Official Trailer 1 (2021). Video Source: Youtube.


2 comments:

  1. It's all too important to put behind a pay wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. But those of us who know, know. So who cares. I found out one of the safest and most effective approaches for my own safety very well could be simply making money.

    ReplyDelete